Saturday, 14 May 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 19

Another week done....We've had some lovely weather up here in the North East. Lets just forget about yesterday though....It was a bit gloomy! Hopefully the sunshine is back now....

Here are my photos from this week. One for everyday.


128/366 7th May.
Don't play with the Hula hoops in the house I say....Do they listen?! Nope!

129/366 8th May.
Doing a bit of gardening.

130/366 9th May.
I wouldn't fill the big paddling pool so Ellie filled the little one herself....lol

131/366 10th May.
Ellie is loving learning about the Romans at school. She made a shield and sword on Tuesday.

132/366 11th May.
Ellie has been poorly....I think a bit of heat stroke and now she's came down with a cold. She has spent most of the last couple of days on the sofa playing on her tablet when she could be bothered or sleeping.

133/366 12th May.
My fella got himself a new computer chair. He was in desperate need of one and now I want one....It is so comfy.

134/366 13th May.
Ellie perked up a little yesterday afternoon....Enough to eat some Dairylea Lunchables. It's the most she's eaten in a few days. I hope it is the start of her getting better.


12 comments :

  1. Great photos Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your daughter is feeling better. Hula Hoops! Those were the days :) #366

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is. Thank you!
      I know. A bit retro but still lots of fun.

      Delete
  3. Hula hoops in the house? But of course they'll play in the house if you say not to!! Haha! Enjoyed looking at your week through your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They just won't listen. At least they weren't glued to the laptops though. lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hope Ellie is feeling much better now. It's great to get some nice weather isn't it! Hope the gardening is successful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is. Thank you!
      Everything is growing so well. I'm very pleased.

      Delete
  5. I hope Ellie feels better soon. That chair does look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is all better. Thank you!
      It is so comfy. I want it. hehehe

      Delete
  6. Sorry to hear that Ellie has been poorly but pleased to hear she is picking up. Hope you have a great week x

    ReplyDelete