Saturday 5 March 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 9

This post nearly never happened....I had a day off yesterday from everything! I'm still suffering with the flu and yesterday was the worst day by far....Ugh! It was Stu's day off work and he took over everything and let me try and sleep it off....I slept most of the day and did feel a little better by teatime....I hope this is the start of me getting better....



58/366 27th February.
Saturday night treats...

59/366 28th February.
Stu started with the flu....

60/366 29th February.
The really confusing instructions Becky got about her elastic bands on her braces....Wear them all the time but you can remove them when you eat but eat and sleep with them whenever possible....

61/366 1st March.
The start of the flu for me....

62/366 2nd March.
Clean to messy in 10 minutes....Thanks Ellie.

63/366 3rd March.
School run on World Book Day.

64/366 4th March.
I didn't take any photos but took this from Timehop.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

2 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you've been so poorly. It must be horrible. Hope you're on the mend soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you've been unwell Kim and hope that you feel much better again soon. Love the timehop photo - how little do your girls look?! :-)

    ReplyDelete