Monday 28 September 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan just didn't really happen.....We ate one of the meals I planned last week and that wasn't on the day I planned....lol

The meal plan was planned around Becky not being able to eat properly with getting her braces....She did so well and has hardly been in any pain so she was eating different food to what I expected......So at least the meal plan didn't work because of a positive! 

Instead we've had quiche, tuna pasta, sandwiches, sushi and a sneaky Dominos which I didn't think Becky would have been able to eat for weeks....She took it slowly but thoroughly enjoyed it.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Roast chicken dinner....
Tuesday - Chicken stir fry & noodles....
Wednesday - Tuna pasta bake....
Thursday - Corned beef pie, chips and beans....
Friday - Something out of the freezer....
Saturday - Prawn cocktail salad....
Sunday - Mince and dumplings....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

16 comments :

  1. Well done Becky for coping so well with your new braces... I hope they continue to be relatively pain-free x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna pasta bake is one of my all time favourite dishes - sadly we don't have it that often as OH isn't a fan. Perhaps I could nip round to you for tea ;-))

    Enjoy your week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! My fella isn't a fan either....He ended up with Cheese on toast. lol

      Delete
  3. I am so pleased that Becky is getting on well with her braces and eating. Everything sounds lovely, prawn cocktail is a favourite of mine which I haven't had in ages! Hope you all have a good week xx #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAhhh well done Becky, first week of new braces can be tough! Sounds like a nice week's food in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh, those first few weeks of having braces is hard, isn't it - but it sounds like she's been a real trooper with them!

    Your meal plan this week sounds lovely - prawn cocktail salad is one of my favourites. xxx #mpm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely week, how do you make corned beef pie?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love corned beef pie! Well done Becky on getting used to the braces #MealPlanningMonday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sushi - yum! Glad the braces are going well. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete