Monday 14 September 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://www.athomewithmrsm.com/

Last weeks meal plan went OK.....We didn't have the Chicken Casserole yesterday so we will be having that today.....Becky had a great birthday and enjoyed her party tea and Domino's on Saturday!

Usually every weekend I get the shopping delivered this week we never bothered.....The cupboards are overflowing and the freezer is jam packed full so I will just be buying bread and milk as we need it....At least with the extra money we have saved I can make a start on the Christmas shopping...I know for some it may be a little early but it works well this way for my family.....

This week on the menu we have:
 
Monday - Chicken Casserole & mash....
 Tuesday - Fish fingers, potato waffles and peas....
 Wednesday - A lentil bolognese from LifeonplanetG....
 Thursday - Some sort of omelette and chips!....
 Friday - Something out of the freezer....
 Saturday - Hot dogs in buns with corn on the cob!....
Sunday - Sausage casserole, mash & veg....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

3 comments :

  1. You can't beat a chicken casserole, especially on a rainy day like today!

    I also try to make a start on Christmas food shopping early if I can - it makes such a big difference in the run up to the festive period. I'm actually thinking of making a proper Christmas cake this year and will probably make a start within the next couple of weeks. xxx #MPM

    ReplyDelete
  2. My freezer is jam packed too at the moment. I love stocking up when I see meat and fish in the discount section. I am loving the casseroles, they are perfect for the autumnal weather. Have a good week x #MealPlanningMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had chicken casserole in ages, may have to pop one in the slow cooker next week. Have a fab week lovely x

    ReplyDelete