Thursday 17 September 2015

My teen had a wonderful birthday....

This time last week it was Becky's birthday! My girl is now a teenager.....I still find it strange saying that but it isn't too bad having a teen....So far so good.....hehehe

Becky was up extra early on the morning of her birthday....Well before 7am the usual time we get up! She of course wanted to open her presents before school.....This year her present pile was a lot smaller than previous years because she had got a new phone a little while ago and tickets to see One Direction next month....She didn't seem bothered in the slightest.....


 She opened them all and was very happy.....Then she went off to school.....Poor Becky always seems to have her birthday on a school day....I can't remember the last time she had her birthday on a weekend.....

When Ellie had gone to school I went shopping for Becky's birthday cakes....Yes! Cakes! One character cake and a nice chocolate one....I ended up buying her a few extra treats while I was out too.....


I managed to get a few things off Becky's birthday wishlist! Some of the Zoella bath range and the Minions t-shirt that she wanted....Best mam award goes to me! Becky was kind enough to let me try some of the bath fizzer bar and it is lovely! My skin felt so soft.....I will be buying myself some.....She also loves her new onesie! So much so that she is wearing it every night...It has been washed and dried during the day.....lol

I cooked a party tea that was ready just for her getting in from school.....She was impressed! I never planned to go with a Minions theme but some how it happened anyway....Plates, cups, napkins, biscuits as well as the birthday cake!


She went to bed a very happy girl after a fantastic day!


It didn't end there though! As her day was slightly ruined by being at school we decided to let her choose a takeaway for Saturday night.....Her choice was Domino's!! I let her pick what we were eating too.....We tried their Nachos....None of us were keen on them apart from Becky! She at the whole portion....Of course we ordered far too much food so Sunday's lunch was well and truly sorted....

8 comments :

  1. Happy birthday to your lovely teenager! Great milestone and a lovely celebratory day, despite having to go to school.... you definitely deserve mam of the year award! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like she had a great birthday - despite being at school! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Next year she's worked out her birthday is on a Saturday! She couldn't be happier! x

      Delete
  3. wow that's a lot of presents, that would be a christmas in our house, birthdays were always much smaller and cheaper events

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like she had a lovely birthday , my daughter turns 13 next month too and it seems so old. They are still are baby's though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Eek! They are growing up far too fast x

      Delete