Thursday 20 August 2015

Our Loo Roll Owl Family.....

I bought some craft kits from Tesco to keep the kids amused over the holidays.....One of them was the Loo Roll Owl family....It was only a couple of pounds and looked cute!


I finally saved up enough toilet rolls and the day came to make our little owl friends....I told the kids to get the craft box out so we could get crafting....

I had a slight fail.....I thought there was paint in the craft box but there wasn't and I didn't read the instructions properly saying I needed a kitchen roll tube as well....Oops. We improvised....


We made do with the lovely paint pens we still had from when we reviewed some Baker Ross goodies and for the tree three toilet rolls jammed together seemed to work.....

I think even though it was a bit of a fail it is so cute....I think we did well....


In case you were wondering mine is the orange one, Becky's is the blue one and Ellie's is the pink one....

http://www.vevivos.com/post-comment-love

4 comments :

  1. These are brilliant - think your tree looks great and I love the three colourful owls. Jessica would love this - will have to get myself one of these kits for her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such fun and a cute set....I'm sure Jessica would love it x

      Delete
  2. Well I think they look great and if you hadn't said I'd not have known you didn't have exactly the right stuff when you made them! Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo too!

    ReplyDelete