Wednesday 26 August 2015

Dressing for the school run....

The kids have been kitted out with their new uniforms and they have everything they need....I think it's about time I spoilt myself.....Every week day, twice a day I do the school run.....I want to look good.....Not for the benefit of other people but to feel good about myself.....I would love to be one of those "yummy mummies" (I hate that phrase)....I'm never going to be one but I can try.....hehehe


Round Hem Check Shirt - £12.00 -- Straight Leg Distressed Jeans - £18.00 -- Skechers Lotopia Canvas Shoes - £31.00 -- Women's Striped Zip Side Top - £9.60 -- Lee Cooper 2 Zip Gilet - £17.99

 
Mock Zip Trousers - £12.00 -- Elementz Neon Butterfly Satchel Cross Body Bag - £16.00 -- Lilley Womens Black Wedge With Side Knot - £14.99 -- Annie Oversized Jumper - £15.00 -- F&F Tapered Leg Trousers - £6.00


Stone Long Line Shirt - £25.00 -- Grey Denim Leggings - £10.50 -- Grey Fine Knit Waterfall Cardigan - £14.99 -- Emilio Luca X Red Utility Ankle Boots - £44.00 -- Fulton Photographic Rose Automatic Umbrella - £22.00


Floral Trousers - £10.00 -- Women's Woven Front Print Sweater - £11.20 -- Slash Neck Crop Fisherman Jumper - £12.00 -- Stretch trousers - £12.99 

What do you usually wear for the school run?
Are there any of my choices which take your fancy?

PR Collab.

23 comments :

  1. My wardrobe staples are the moment are nursing tops with leggings and jeans. I do love that checked shirt though and the stripey top :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! For the last 6 weeks I have lived in leggings and t-shirts or PJ's....It will be strange wearing proper clothes when the kids go back to school...Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I actually love everything you have listed! I tend to buy for the children before myself - don't we all! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's always the kids first....We sometimes need to treat our self too though x

      Delete
  3. I am really liking the style of that red jumper, I love a good chunky knit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love all these outfits! I probably wouldn't wear the print trousers, just because I've never managed to find a pair that I liked enough when they were on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have struggled to like any print trousers but I do love these....
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Lovely collection Kim. I would wear some of these, and it's nice to look good for yourself. Even on the school run :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What some gorgeous options - dressing for the school run isn't something I do but I could definitely see me choosing a few of these pieces for everyday wear. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collection and that is definitely a yummy mummy wardrobe not a one that tries :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I need to dress more like a mum haha! I don't really have any dress sense at all these days and my tops are usually covered in milk stains x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your choices. Unfortunately for me, i take carson to school on my way to work - dressing very officey. Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No school runs here yet - but when I do I imagine it will be whatever I have thrown on in a last minute rush! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! Mornings are hectic when you have the school run to do x

      Delete
  11. I can't say I'm really looking forward to the school run, to be honest. But these clothes would help me with that! I really like the stripy top from Peacocks. And the floral trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you on the 'yummy mummy' term - we need to come up with something new. 'BeauIty with babes', 'Classy with kids', 'Movie Star Momma'? I don't have little people but I still need to pay more attention to my day to day wardrobe. Thanks for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first lot of clothing is so very me; I would pick every single item from this list myself :-)

    ReplyDelete