Friday 7 August 2015

A little bit of WooHoo! #WotW

This week my Word of the Week is....


We haven't been up to much this week....Just enjoying the holidays.....Relaxing and playing far too many computer games and for once it all hasn't been about Minecraft!!

I think I have mentioned before that I have been playing The Sims 4.....Ellie likes to play. She just builds houses and kills the Sims....Becky has got the hang of it though!

Becky and I were playing the other day....We were having a lot of fun and giggles....

She was on her game and I was on mine.....She had got herself a boyfriend and was on a date....When the option to WooHoo came up.....WooHoo is an euphemism for sex on the Sims games....Eek! Of course she asked what it was....I said it was where they had sex....She has had sex education at school....So she WooHoo'd and then decided to try for a baby and became pregnant which caused much hilarity....

Of course I wanted to do it too.....I found myself a man, tried for a baby and became pregnant....I thought it was so funny you could take a pregnancy test by sitting on the toilet....Pregnancy lasted about 3 days. With morning sickness where you ran to the loo and of course puked....Then I went into labour and took myself to hospital.....A baby boy was born...


I thought the little touches in the game were so cute.....To feed the baby you can breast of bottle feed.....You have the choice.....Of course I gave breastfeeding a go (pictured above)....Babies are boring though! I made my child age up and now have a lovely little A* student....hehehe

Becky and I both had our children and Ellie pipes up "I want a baby too".....Errm! OK you can adopt one! My girl doesn't need to know about WooHooing just yet....lol I will save that conversation for when she is older....hehehe

The Reading Residence

15 comments :

  1. Woohoo! A 3 day pregnancy sounds good, doesn't it? Sounds like you two have been having a lot of fun together :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does....lol
      We have had fun times with the game....It's been great x

      Delete
  2. Sounds a lot of woohoo-ing there - and a few more (virtual) mouths to feed ;) sounds a fun week all said though #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a three day pregnancy, there will be loads of little SIMS running around! It's good to have a change from Minecraft though. We've done the same but we are now on Lego Batman. Very entertaining. No woo hoo ing in that game though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Becky has 4 children at the moment. I just have the one. lol
      I like the look of the Lego games....

      Delete
  4. The Sims is great isn't it,
    Sounds like you both had lots of laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been having a great time! Thank you x

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! I haven't played Sims in years but I always preferred building houses and making gardens to feeding my people! No woo-hooing going on back in my day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! Ellie loves the building part....It's a good job we know the cheat for lots of money to keep her amused...lol Thank you x

      Delete
  6. Lol, I never knew that you could WooHoo on The Sims - then again I haven't played it in years. Sounds like you are having a fun summer with your girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been having a great time....Thank you x

      Delete
  7. Gosh I absolutely love Sims, I didn't know they had new one out, I think I had sims 3. I get a bit too addicted to it though and I am sure my blog would suffer so I might stay clear for now. Do you know if it works on Windows 8?
    Thanks
    Katrina
    www.mumforfun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must work on Windows 8....I'm on Windows 7 with a laptop which is about 7 years old and it handles it well. hehehe

      Delete