Saturday 22 August 2015

3M Post-it and Scotch Back to School Supplies....

In just over a week and a half the kids are back to school.....Ellie starts Year 4 and Becky starts Year 8.....Eek! 

Things are about to get more serious for Becky....She has said the school was soft on her and her classmates because they were in year 7....The newbies. Now she knows what is expected of her and one of those things is having the correct stationary....

We were recently sent three must-have items to get Becky prepared for the new school year.....


The portable and colourful Scotch Flip Dispenser with nearly invisible Scotch Magic Tape....I thought this was so cute....I think it will come in really handy. Especially for Becky. She is always ripping her planner.....

The bright coloured Post-it Super Sticky Notes Neon Lined Pad will be fantastic....Becky does like to write herself notes about what homework she has to do and what she needs for lessons.....I wish I was more organised like her.....

The 3M Back to School Stationery Essentials Pack includes the all-important pencil case items from Post-it notes, Index flags to Scotch Magic Tape and glue.....Both Becky and I loved this set....


 These are all great items and have been put into Becky's school bag ready for the beginning of September....
 
All these products are available now from WH Smith, Tesco, Ryman, Staples and Amazon....
Family Fever
We were sent these stationary items free of charge.....This is our honest review....All thoughts an opinions are our own.

18 comments :

  1. I used to love getting ready for going back to school. Brand new pencil cases and pens to show off lol.
    Saying that I still get excited about new stationery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too....Now I can live it all over again with my girls! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. These are great products. I used to get really excited about new stationary for school too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting ready to go back to school - stationary shopping was my fave! Ah I feel really old now knowing how long ago it was that I was at school. Summer hols seem to have flown by though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was over 15 years since I left school....It makes me feel ancient! So glad I can now buy stationary things for my girls...

      Delete
  4. The best part about school/college/uni was definitely buying stationary! I'm a sucker for notebooks.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember how exciting the last week of summer hols were at secondary school buying all my new stationary. Memories ♡ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great memories aren't they....Exciting times :) x

      Delete
  6. I think these are ideal for getting kids organised. My son needs something like this for 6th form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to your son in 6th form....Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I always find Scotch products to be brilliant quality. I always find them to be good value for money also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting new stationary! Scotch tape is the best of the sticky tapes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. There really isn't anything quite like a stationery hauls, whether it's back to school time or not!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember buying all the new stationery for back to school - used to be the best thing ever lol! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete