The lovely Morgan over at Morgan's Milieu tagged me in her post to share my ultimate bucket list....I love things like this but to think of 50 things I really want to do or want is harder than it looks! I think if I am going to achieve a lot of them I may need to win the lottery!
1. Get a passport.
2. Go to Disney World in Florida.
3. Ride a horse again.
4. Get all dressed up and go out for a meal in a really fancy restaurant with Stu.
5. Learn to drive.
6. Go on a cruise.
7. Learn sign language.
8. Get everything I want doing done in one day.
9. Spend New Years Eve in New York.
10. Get a meaningful tattoo.
11. Bake a rainbow cake.
12. Go on a family holiday.
13. Get in a taxi & yell follow that car. Like the do in the movies.
14. Learn how to knit.
15. Visit a proper American diner like the one's on Diner's, Drive in's & Dives....
16. Smash a pie in someones face
17. Sleep in an Igloo.
18. Have afternoon tea in The Ritz.
19. Ride a mechanical bull.
20. Have a really great tan.
21. Try every ice cream flavour Ben & Jerry's have to offer.
22. Swim under a waterfall.
23. Go to the cinema by myself and see what I want to see.
24. Dye my hair purple.
25. Catch, Cook & Eat a Fish.
26. Ride and elephant.
27. Fly first class.
28. Jump in a pool fully clothed.
29. Attend a blogging conference.
30. Go on a no budget shopping spree for a whole new wardrobe.
31. Go on the London Eye.
32. Feel comfortable in my own skin.
33. Go and see Wrestlemania.
34. Visit the statue of Liberty.
35. Have a cleaner.
36. Have a proper hair cut and dye at a hairdressers.
37. Be in a flash mob.
38. Try caviar.
39. Go canoeing.
40. Feed a homeless person.
41. Climb an indoor rock wall.
42. Sleep in a haunted house.
43. Throw a dart at a map and just go.
44. Live in a house with a proper garden.
45. Sing karaoke in public.
46. Ride a unicycle.
47. Watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
48. Learn to drive.
49. Ride a hot air balloon.
50. See my kids grow up happy & have children of their own.
For anyone who hasn't made a bucket list I am tagging you to do so.....