Tuesday 5 May 2015

Zoflora Concentrated Disinfectant - Citrus Fresh - Review!!

I do like a nice smelling clean home so when I was offered the chance to review some of the Zoflora disinfectants I thought why not. Considering it has been around for over 90 years I've never actually tried it. 

 
Triple Action Zoflora is a powerful concentrated antibacterial disinfectant liquid which not only kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses but also contains a powerful odour elimination ingredient and beautiful long lasting fragrance leaving your home hygienically clean and fresh.

With over 12 different fragrances it was hard to choose one but I am a lover of fruity smells so decided on the Citrus Fresh one. 


I have been using it everywhere. Diluted Zoflora can be used all over the home. I have found it especially good for using in the kitchen and bathroom. 

There are several ways to use it:

General disinfection of surfaces: Use Zoflora diluted 1 in 40 with water. 1 capful (10ml) will make 400ml. e.g. the 120ml bottle makes 4.8 litres of full strength disinfectant.

Bathrooms: In bathrooms use diluted to wipe over: floors; tiles; sinks; toilets; baths; taps and other fixtures and fittings. 

Hard surface pet areas: When correctly diluted Zoflora may be used where most pets are kept. It will kill bacteria and eliminate unpleasant odours. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces. Keep off until dry. When disinfecting pet toys, finish by rinsing in cold water and drying thoroughly. 

Use as a spray: Dilute as above and use as a spray to create a fragrance freshness throughout your home.

I have found it great for the floors and I have used it as a spray in the bathroom. No more stinky bathroom for us. It smells amazing. Much better than some other cleaning products out there.

It can also be used to clean and eliminate odours on carpets/rugs after pet accidents, spilt milk, vomit etc which I could of really done with this a few weeks ago when the girls had a sicky bug because the smell from it is fantastic.

I read that it can also be used in the washing machine too which I think would be ideal to use on pet bedding which can be quite smelly. 

The Zoflora range is available quite a few fragrances - Citrus Fresh, Cherry Blossom, Linen Fresh, Bouquet, Lavender, Springtime, Country Garden, Apple Orchard, Hyacinth, Flowershop, Lilac, Summer Bouquet, Rose, Warm Cinnamon and Sweetpea....They can be bought from most supermarkets and the usual places you expect to find cleaning products....

I will be buying this again to use around the house and I might try a different fragrance too. I'm quite fancying the Apple Orchard one next. 

I was sent some Zoflora Concentrated disinfectant - Citrus Fresh free of charge to try. This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are of course my own. 

8 comments :

  1. I love the idea of using it for pet bedding in the washing machine #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look really versatile and handy for washing machine use, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoflora, been using it ever since I received some to review over a year ago and I'm a convert I literally use it for everything and the fragrance's are lovely.

    Helen - #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that's multi use has to be a good thing I like that the fragrances aren't all flowery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I always see it but never knw how good it is. I will pick some up next time I shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Mum uses Zoflora and I love the smell - I actually don't know why I haven't bought it before

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this brand but it sounds like it does a good job. Don't know why but the name keeps making me think of Floradix which I took for iron when I was pregnant with son1. Two very different types of product #Triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo sounds lovely, I have never tried this before. I will have to look out for it :)

    ReplyDelete