Wednesday 6 May 2015

The A to Z of me!

Thank you to the lovely Sarah from Run, Jump, Scrap for tagging me in the The A to Z of me tag which is currently doing the rounds....I do love things like this!


A is for.....Alan....My dad! I don't see him very often. He runs his own business and finds it hard to take time off and visit....We hardly visit because the cost of traveling is a lot but I do speak to him on the phone nearly every day....

B is for....Becky....My 12 year old hormonal, One Direction loving, Minecraft playing tween! I love her to bits but she has really being testing my patience lately with her stinking attitude....

C is for....Competitions....I love to enter them and when I have any spare time and I'm not blogging that's what you'll find me doing....

D is for....Domino's....I seem to be addicted to their pizza, wedges and chocolate dough balls....I only had them for the first time a few months ago and they have got me hooked....I'm sure they put something in them which keeps you going back for more....

E is for....Ellie.....My little chicken!! My 7 year old drama queen with an answer for everything....Half tomboy, half princess and an unhealthy obsession with the Band Aid song....She is still listening to it every day....

F is for....Friends....I would be lost without mine....I have three close friends....It takes me a lot to trust people but I would trust these ladies with anything....I met them in the school yard and our kids are growing up together....We have had some fantastic times together and I love them to bits....

G is for....Grey hair....I have them coming through thick and fast now....Ugh! I have been going grey since just after Becky was born so that's 12 years ago....I've dyed my hair that many times I don't know my natural hair colour....

H is for....Hearts.....My girls and I have special hearts and even after everything we've been through I wouldn't change a thing....

I is for....Ice Cream....The summer is nearly hear which means I will eat my weight in ice cream and that is a lot....hehehe

J is for....Jewellery....I don't have a lot but what I do have I treasure.....My rings off Stu & my t-bar necklace I've had for years.

K is for....Kim....That's my name. Just Kim. I'm not a Kimberley, Kimmy or Kimbo.....I can show you my birth certificate to prove it....lol

L is for Laptop....I couldn't blog without it! My laptop is about 6 years old.....I keep wanting to buy a new one but when I have a little money saved up something comes up....Grr! This one is serving me well though as long as you ignore the fact without a cooling fan underneath it, it would probably overheat and blow up....Oh and the screen! There's a wire loose somewhere and it flickers every now and again....lol

M is for....Mother....That is me! I am one....The best job in the world....As much as I may moan about my girls being little terrors I wouldn't change them for all the tea in China....

N is for Northumberland....Where I live....Way up here in the North East of England....I have lived here for about 8 years now and I can't ever see me moving from here....We're only 20 minutes from the coast, the same from gorgeous country side and an hour on the bus away from Newcastle upon Tyne....We have everything!

O is for....Over Thinking....I do way to much of that!

P is for....Pain....I have a bad back! I have had it since just after I had Ellie....The fantastic c-section I had is to blame....I rarely complain about it as there is a lot of people worse off than me....

Q is for....Quiet....I am a quiet person....Shy and annoys me so much! Sometimes people think I am rude or a snob because I don't speak....I just can't find the words which is ridiculous I know because I have a lot to say on here....

R is for....Rock music....I love it! Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Queen, Guns n Roses and many more groups....

S is for....Stuart....My other half, my fella! We've been together 9 years this June! Eek....

T is for....Twitter....Where you will usually find me. Entering competitions and catching up with all the gossip of the world...

U is for....Untidy....I am! I try not to be but I can make such a mess in such a short space of time....I hate tidying it up too and it may get left longer than it should....

V is for....Voting....Yes I'll be voting! I've watched all the debates and have a fair idea who I'll be voting for....

W is for....Wrestling.....I have watched the WWE for donkey's years....Even back when it was the WWF. Through the good and the bad times....I'm a sucker for it!

X is for....X-rays....I have had plenty. I used to horse ride....Well actually fall off horses pretty well....lol Considering the amount of x-rays I had I am surprised I didn't break more bones....

Y is for....You Tube....I think it is one of the best inventions ever! I spend way too much time watching people with more exciting lives than I have.....

Z is for....Zzzz....I need more sleep....I always need more sleep!

This is way harder than it looks....I actually had to get Stu to help....If you haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged!!

2 comments :

  1. I love your list Kim - this is such an interesting way to find out more about you. I'm with you on Zzzz and untidy could have been my word for U too - although I usually pin the blame on hubby and the girls! Dominos is definitely addictive - I love their garlic pizza bread! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreading the teen stage. My little ones are already full of attitude and love the word NO!!! My boyfriend is from Newcastle and moved to east lancs to be with me, we've been together 7 years now :) xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete