Saturday 9 May 2015

Project 365 - Week 19

Things are changing with Project 365 The Boy and Me who runs it is taking a step back which is totally understandable....She will hopefully will be back in the future but in the mean time lots of other lovely bloggers are taking over....Hooray!!

So on to a photo every day from me for this week.....


122/365. 2nd May 2015

Ellie is loving her new hat....She thought I wouldn't notice that she had my lipstick on....I did.....hehehe

123/365. 3rd May 2015

I didn't actually take any photos on Sunday.....I did have one on my phone that I took from Timehop though.....It made me chuckle! A year ago we were halfway through watching series 2 of Breaking Bad.....We're halfway through it again now....I think Breaking Bad may have to be an annual thing!

 
124/365. 4th May 2015

A rare photo!....Them both smiling, looking at the camera, standing still and looking happy!

125/365. 5th May 2015

I went up to bed Tuesday night and found a squatter.....I tucked her into her own bed earlier on in the evening but she must have found mine more appealing....


126/365. 6th May 2015

Ellie had been given a behaviour book at school and it really seems to be helping....She's still having her moments but more good then bad at the moment! 

 
127/365. 7th May 2015

Like most people I stayed up to watch the results of the election.....It was after close to 1am when I went to sleep....
128/365. 8th May 2015

My fella spent the day painting his computer case....I really don't see the point. No one see's it but he's happy with it and kept him out of my hair on his day off.....hehehe

22 comments :

  1. wow you stayed up to watch the election .. i couldn't keep my eyes open! .. i dont get why you would paint a computer either .. is it a man thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a man thing.....lol It kept him busy though x

      Delete
  2. We have watched three series of Breaking Bad - we are working up to watching the fourth series now. We tend to do it in the summer when there is less on TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably do that....I have so much on my sky planner to watch but keep watching Breaking bad....lol

      Delete
  3. Love the photo of your two happy, smiling girls - and your bedtime squatter! I have no idea why anyone would want to paint a computer case either. It may be a sweeping generalisation, but men seem to see different things as important to women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I watched breaking bad this year and didnt enjoy. love the photo of her sleeping, I often find squatters in my bed too!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no...That's a shame you didn't enjoy but it isn't for everyone...
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. We have got Breaking Bad to watch yet, but I have heard so many people say how good it is so we'll look forward to watching it. Lovely pictures, I hope you all have a great week x #project365

    ReplyDelete
  6. anything that keeps them out of your hair is a good thing but I am with you, whats the point?
    I hope you evicted the squatter....lol.
    Oh no at needing the behaviour chart at school, glad it is helping though.
    Didnt stay up to watch results, I like my bed too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it at all....The computer looks pretty but so what. No one see's it....
      My fella evicted her....She's too big for me to carry now :(
      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Lovely photo of your two pretty girls! Haven't watched Breaking bad. I didn't stay to watch the results, but my hubby did, and was bleary-eyed in the morning. Glad I didn't waste my time, such a depressing result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did right going to bed....I wish I had. lol Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Your little girl looks far too cute in the pink lipstick and I stayed up late for the election too, wish I hadn't. I was mighty tired the next day. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen Breaking Bad but my eldest worships it! I think anything to keep men occupied is a must, no matter how pointless it may be!! Kaz (Ickle Pickles Mummy) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Yes it may be pointless but it kept him amused...lol Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Love the photo of both girls smiling... it's adorable! And well done to Ellie for being mostly good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! She's trying and that's all I can ask for x

      Delete
  11. I did wonder what that last pic was! Loving Ellies hat Kim. No way would I have stayed up to see the results! ;) x

    ReplyDelete