Tuesday 26 May 2015

Out at the park with Tracker Bars - Review!!

On a Sunday we always have a lazy day.....To prepare ourselves for the new week....This weekend was a Bank holiday and the kids are off school for half term so I thought we should get ourselves out and about.....The buses are rubbish here on a Sunday so the only real option without spending any money was the local park!


After running around and playing for a while it was time for a sit down and a snack....


Celebrating its 30th birthday this year Tracker is the ideal family treat when on the go and and continues to be one of the nation’s favourite snacks.....With three flavours to choose from - Chocolate Chip, Crunchy Peanut and White Chocolate Chip - there is something to suit every taste. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives Tracker Bars are packed with quality ingredients and have a unique combination of crunch, goo and chew.


The girls both choose a White Chocolate Chip bar to have and they thoroughly enjoyed it....It was just the thing to give them a bit more energy to carry on playing for a little longer....


They have since tried the Chocolate Chip one's and love them just as much.....I remember having Tracker bars years ago and these taste so much better than I remember....They do seem smaller though....Why does everything seem to be shrinking nowadays....Even so these are something which I will be buying in future...They make a great snack.

These are available to buy in most supermarkets with a recommended retail price of £1.99 for 6-pack and 50p for single bar....

We were sent some Tracker bars free of charge to try...This is our honest review...All thoughts and opinions are of course my girls and my own....

8 comments :

  1. Shall I tell you I remember when these first came out?! I haven't had one for ages, will have to pick some up next time we go shopping. Looks like you had a fun time at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm!!! The White choc chip sounds very nice. My girls love a tracker bar. Reminds me of school trips and sandwich boxes haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tracker bars, especially for breakfast which might not be the best but they're so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I haven't had a tracker bar in years. Might have to pop a box in the trolley as the boys do enjoy cereal bars usually #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tracker bars, they are great for a breakfast on the rjnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to love Tracker bars as a kid. I still do if I can get to them in time before my 4 eat them!! Yummy my favourite obes are milk chocolate. I could just eat on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are yummy and my kids have had them before and enjoyed them. They are great as an energy booster! x #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're great for chucking in your bag aren't they, unfortunately my kids aren't keen on them.
    Thanks for linking your review up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete