Monday 20 April 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last week I didn't meal plan at all.....Shock! Horror!
I just bought a load of shopping with no plan in mind and when I was cleaning the fridge on Saturday before the new shopping was delivered you could tell.....There was so much waste and things going off....Takeaways were eaten and we all ate different meals.....It wasn't good!

This week we're back on the meal planning bandwagon.....I don't think I could go another week without it....

This week on the meal plan we have:
Monday - Diced pork with Chinese Marinade Seasoning on, egg noodles, and spring rolls....
Tuesday - Tomato And Mozzarella Chicken Kievs with wedges....
Wednesday - Bacon And Cheese Panini's....
Thursday -
Chicken Korma And Pilau Rice....
Friday - Pepperoni Pasta Bake....
Saturday - Pizza....
Sunday - Roast chicken dinner....
As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

2 comments :

  1. Sometimes a week off is what you need to make you realise how good meal planning is!! Sounds like a yummy week especially tonight. Have a fabby week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same this week, after being ill for a week and a half then really couldn't be bothered I threw away a bag and a half full of waste, I cant stand waste

    ReplyDelete