Monday 22 December 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! Christmas!! - #mealplanningmonday


It's Christmas week! Probably my favorite week of the year....I will still be meal planning (sort of) but a lot of our meals will be picky, buffet type meals....

This week on the menu we have: 
 
Monday - My dad, his partner and my great Aunty Jean are visiting so by the time they leave I won't feel like cooking so we'll probably get a takeaway of some sort...
 
Tuesday - Corned beef pie, chips and beans....
 
Christmas Eve - A huge Prawn cocktail with lovely soft brown bread rolls....
 
Christmas Day.
Breakfast - Croissants & Pain au Chocolat....I'm the mean mam who makes the kids eat breakfast before they start opening their presents
Dinner - Turkey, pork, mashed potato, roast potatoes, mashed swede, roast parsnips, pigs in blankets, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sprouts, peas and 3 different stuffing's....
Tea - Leftovers and Christmas pudding....

 Boxing Day - I'll be having leftovers (I love Christmas dinner...lol)....The kids will probably be munching on picky food like sausage rolls, mini pizza's and sweets....
 
Saturday - A stir fry of some sort.... 
 
Sunday - Something with chips....
 
 As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

8 comments :

  1. Lovely meal plan, I like your Christmas Day breakfast idea! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum, am living this weeks happy meal plans. Merry Christmas! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, a good week and I hope you had a fabulous take-away tonight. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Kim. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't done a meal plan this week. I think it will be lots of freezer diving, them everything Turkey from Thursday lol xx

    ReplyDelete