Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rocking the princess look... #wickedwednesdays

Ellie may look all sweetness and light but this was taken after a huge tantrum....

She wanted to go down the street shopping in what she has on as well as red high heel princess shoes....Knee high socks and short shorts....

We did compromise by ditching the shoes and shorts.....She flounced around the shops totally rocking the princess look.....I was slightly embarrassed with some of the looks we got....She was so pleased she sort of got one over me....Little madam! lol


6 comments :

  1. You gotta admire a lady that knows her own mind! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about boys is they wear whatever you give them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So smug! And reminds me so much of something my girl would do ala wearing her Sophia dress to Warwick Castle! The loons. Brill photo! Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I can't wait to see what you have for me this week! x

    ReplyDelete