Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Rocking the princess look... #wickedwednesdays

Ellie may look all sweetness and light but this was taken after a huge tantrum....

She wanted to go down the street shopping in what she has on as well as red high heel princess shoes....Knee high socks and short shorts....

We did compromise by ditching the shoes and shorts.....She flounced around the shops totally rocking the princess look.....I was slightly embarrassed with some of the looks we got....She was so pleased she sort of got one over me....Little madam! lol


brummymummyof2

19 comments :

  1. Haha - they love a big jewel don't they #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, why not eh? She does look very pleased with herself too! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! She was very pleased. The little madam.

      Delete
  3. Lol she really looks please with herself and not at all like she has had a massive tantrum :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta admire a lady that knows her own mind! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good thing about boys is they wear whatever you give them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, she look awesome! One of the day she will regret! Great childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Yes this photo will be kept and shown off when she's older. lol

      Delete
  7. She looks like the cat that got the cream! Definitely a pic to bring out for her 21st Birthday party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, amazing! I have to say, I kind of want those earrings for myself! Not sure I could pull them off as well as Ellie does though! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I love the smug look on her face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So smug! And reminds me so much of something my girl would do ala wearing her Sophia dress to Warwick Castle! The loons. Brill photo! Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I can't wait to see what you have for me this week! x

    ReplyDelete