Monday 29 September 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

Last weeks meal plan sort of went to plan.....It went great until we got the the weekend....On Friday Spam fritters were swapped for Pizza for the kids and Chinese for Stu and I.....I don't know why it is but by Friday night I just fall out of love with cooking.....I must remember that more when meal planning!! 

As the kids had already had pizza we ended up having Chicken Stir fry for the on Saturday.....Stu and the kids love cooking it and I have a break from the kitchen....Bonus! 

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - The Spam fritters, chips and beans...
Tuesday - Mushroom risotto....
Thursday - Pork and apple sausages and wedges....
Friday - Fun pitta pizzas....
Saturday - Burgers in buns....
Sunday - Chicken casserole, mash & veg....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

5 comments :

  1. I think I only like the sound of thursday and Saturday :)
    The kids love that we meal plan. It's better for us too because I don't constantly say "what's for dinner?" Because they can see on the board :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh my lot would love the tuna balls, with peas and sweetcorn pasta! Hope you have a lovely week x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tuna balls look delicious. I think I will make them for lunch this week, I've got loads of tuna needing used up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh chicken casserole.. nom! I'm off to check out your pitta pizzas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh sounds nice. Never had a spam fritter before, bet they're nice, I used to love spam as a kid! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete