Monday 1 September 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://www.athomewithmrsm.com/

Eek! It's the 1st of September.....Where is this year going?!
The kids are back to school on Wednesday and we're ready for it.....Not so sure about getting up at 7am again though....It's been nice over the summer not having to set the alarm....

Last weeks meal plan went great....I liked the fact I didn't have to cook much....This week it's all about getting back into a routine....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Hot chicken & stuffing sandwiches....
Tuesday - Beans on toast....
Wendesday - Leftover Bolognese quesadilla....
Thursday - Sausage, butter bean & tomato hotpot....
Friday - Fish fingers, chips and spaghetti hoops....
Saturday - Chicken stir fry....
Sunday - Toad in the hole, mash & veg....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky...

3 comments :

  1. Oh I am loving the sound of left over bolognese quesadilla's, printed that one off to pop in my recipe folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonights dinner sounds so good, I'm on my way! X

    ReplyDelete