Wednesday 17 September 2014

Just one photo please - #wickedwednesdays

All I wanted was one photo of the girls eating their tea.....

I must have taken about 20 to get one that was half decent.....lol


 Becky shoveling it in her mouth like she hadn't eaten in a week.....

Neither of them looking at the camera or only one of them looking at the camera....

Ellie starting at the TV.....

Becky putting a hot bit of pie in then wafting her hand about....

Finally got one....Phew!


That will have to do.....lol


9 comments :

  1. Ha ha, photos taken when you're eating are never really flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - all too familiar! At least you got the one you wanted eventually. I have enough trouble getting a decent photo of just one child. I can't imagine two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe surely a sign of good cooking if they couldn't pause for a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find getting any face on photos of monkey can be an absolute nightmare. Thank god for digital cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story of kids. For every good pic, there comes 20 before it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You got there in the end! There is always one a little blurred in every ruddy photo in my house! Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I hope to see you next week xxx

    ReplyDelete