Thursday 11 September 2014

Horror Dreams....

I don't like Horror films.....When I was a teenager I didn't mind them....Then I watched The Ring which put me right off horror films.....This scene actually gave me nightmares.....


A few years ago I saw the last 15 minutes or so of Paranormal Activity......Nope I didn't like that either.....I scared myself silly.......

So when the new series of Most Haunted started a few weeks ago what possessed me to want to watch it.....I used to watch it when Becky was a baby. It wasn't too bad....Derek Acorah was funny.....Who can forget the infamous time when he was possessed by a spirit and all he said was 'Mary loves Dick'.....Not as rude as it sounds really!!


They are now making new episodes and a new series started a few weeks ago....It is on at 10pm on a Thursday on the Really TV channel.....

Episode one.....Not too scary......Episode two a little more scarier......They had the Welsh band Bullet For My Valentine as guests.....Doors slamming and staying shut when people were trying to open them......After watching it when I was dozing off to sleep I kept waking myself up thinking I could hear banging noises......

Last week we watched the second part of the episode with the band Bullet For My Valentine....Why did I watch it? It wasn't any scarier then the other episodes but they caught an old wheelchair moving by it's self on camera... I'm not going to go on about whether it was real or not....I don't care....It freaked me out....

After watching it I had the worst nights sleep ever...I had one of the most strange, horrible, seemed like real dreams.....

I was at an old house I don't know where......Not a typical spooky house but it felt spooky......Stu and I lived there and the girls were at school.....I dreamt that things were being thrown about......I was hearing noises and one of these spooks had wrapped a bed sheet around my neck and was trying to choke me.....I had about 5 mobile phones with me and I knew I had to ring Yvette Fielding (Her who presents Most Haunted) to make this stop.....I was trying to use the phones and they just either wouldn't switch on, ring or she wouldn't answer......I woke up it was 5am......I was wide awake! I did consider tweeting about it but didn't dare move out of the bed to get my phone......(It's out of reach so I have to get up to switch the alarm off in the morning so I know I'm up for the school run....lol) 

I think I will be giving Most Haunted a miss tonight....I still want to watch it but I think I will be recording it and watching it during the day.......lol

10 comments :

  1. That dream does not sound nice at all.Hubs and I have been watching a horror movie every night for the last week once the kids are in bed (although I spend most of the movies behind a cushion)and to be honest I now jump at normal noises in the day lol.I do not watch Most haunted but I like Ghost Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh my! A horror movie every night....I would be a nervous wreck. lol

      Delete
  2. I get totally freaked out by programmes like that but I don't watch them. I visit a lot of old houses and I hate it when the guides say it's haunted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be running out of a the house if someone said it was haunted.....lol I'm such a wimp!

      Delete
  3. I've had one of those dreams before. They are awful. Some people call them night terrors. It really shook me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never ever watch horror films. The scariest it gets for me is Silence of the Lambs. Can't do horror at all and was put off as a child x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I can watch films like Silence of the lambs without getting scared.....It's the ghosties and supernatural which gets to me.

      Delete
  5. Eeeeaaakk!!! I used to watch horror films when I was much younger but I got completely freaked out by Nightmare on Elm street and now I can't watch ANY of them. I just feel sick and jump out of my skin at every turn! Now excuse me but I'm off to hide under the bed clothes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! I have seen a little bit of Nightmare on Elm street and didn't like it one bit. lol

      Delete