Monday 15 September 2014

Elias SuperWipes - Review!!

I have recently had the chance to review Elias SuperWipes!! I have seen them reviewed on other blogs and thought they sounded wonderful and I wanted to try them for myself.....Seeing is believing after all....


Elias SuperWipes are "First aid removal for food and drink stains" They are a quick and powerful cleaning solution that removes most stains immediately.....

How to use..

Treat the stain immediately, place a piece of cloth on the inner side of the fabric......Wipe the stain with the wipe in a circular motion then wait ten minutes.....Wash or clean the garment afterwards.....

Well I gave them a try.....I'm a messy pup when it comes to eating....I've always said that they should make bibs in adults sizes especially for me.....

What do you think......Impressive?!
 

It worked so well....The bean juice was was removed and didn't leave any stain or marks at all.....

I know you are meant to use these wipes on a new stain but they also come in very handy for an item of clothing which you have maybe spilt your lunch on and don't really want to change before the school run.....That may of happened....hehehe


I have gave Becky a packet to put in her school bag.....She is a messy pup too when it comes to eating and ends up slopping down her school tie.....She knows now to use one to remove the stain straight away as she only has one school tie and I don't want it stained in the first few weeks of school....

Elias Superwipes are designed to remove stains from clothes....They are not for hygienic use and are not edible.....They are suitable for a wide range of fabrics, but should not be used on fabrics that are labelled ‘do not bleach’.

These are a great product which works wonders....

A packet of 5 wipes costs £2.99 and you can buy them online or in selected stockists in London.....

You can follow them on Facebook and on Twitter....


I was sent 2 packets of Elias SuperWipes free of charge to try...This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own...

6 comments :

  1. these look amazing, i need these in my life! my son keeps coming home with food stains on his uniform so these would be so handy (and would mean less washing for me!) #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea. I could definitely do with a pack of these in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very useful....Took mine out today with us and they come in very useful :)

      Delete
  3. They do sound pretty impressive - although perhaps a little expensive as I know I'd use loads!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been cutting them in quarters....They are quite large wipes.

      Delete