Tuesday 2 September 2014

Dobble Kids - Review!

We were recently sent a great little game called Dobble Kids to review....

Dobble Kids consists of 30 cards, featuring 30 different animal symbols....Each card consists of 6 animals but only one will match with any other card.....It's up to you to find it!!

The match can be difficult to spot as the size and positioning of the symbols can vary on each card. As the game is based on reactions and visual perception, rather than knowledge or strategy, there is no advantage for adults over children, making it the perfect family game.


I gave the girls this to play on Sunday afternoon when they were hit with a bout of boredom....It didn't disappoint.....It is such a simple concept and easy game to learn how to play..... 

There are five different mini games that you can play which is good and all based on the same principal so are very easy to learn.....My girls had a whale of a time and played all of the mini games....It kept them amused for a long time!!

 
I still can't work out how there can only be one match for each and every pair of cards but who cares.....Once you start playing you get so involved in spotting your own match your only concern is winning.....

I was a bit sceptical that a small game could be that much fun but it really is....The handy storage tin means that the round cards are kept in good condition and can be taken anywhere.....Ideal for traveling.....

You can buy Dobble Kids from Amazon for £12.99.....It might seem a bit expensive for what it is but I would say it is worth the price for the hours of entertainment it brings....

If you have chance pop on over and give them a like on their Facebook page It would be much appreciated....

http://myfamilyfever.co.uk/tried-tested/

I was sent Dobble Kids free of charge to try...This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own...

7 comments :

  1. This looks like a good game, my kids would love this. putting it down on their Christmas list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the sound of small, too - my kids seem to have so many big toys! Looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun game! I'd like to spend more time playing games with my two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the adult version of this game but it's too old for my two at the moment, this looks like a great version! I can't understand how it works either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a game. I can see it making rainy days a little more interesting- would be great for christmas too :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great game - and if it is small and fits in the cupboard easily, even better! Great Christmas gift (did I really just say that in September?!). Thanks for linking to PoCoLo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww looks at their happy faces while playing this game! Looks like a fun toy =) #pocolo

    ReplyDelete