Friday 27 June 2014

Sport....

This week my word has to be....


Of course I have still been watching the football even though we're out of the World Cup! Boo!! I'm cheering for Chile now....Becky has them in the sweepstake at school and has been learning all about them....Come on Chile!!

I had an awful dream the other night that my friend had took me to watch a football match and there was men driving about the pitch in cars shooting people....Just in the legs though....They weren't meaning to kill anyone! You could either take the bullet or jump into a flooded river which kept sucking things under....Things like buses....I blame watching too much football along with my friend talking about how she's thinking about buying a season ticket for Newcastle United for her and her son.....lol

We had sports day which I blogged about earlier in the week.....Ellie got 3rd place in the sprint and 3rd in the Egg n spoon race and Becky got 1st place in the Egg n spoon race too....It made my day to see Becky win! She hates sports and to be honest isn't very good at it....So to see her win made me so proud of her....I am so proud of both my girls!!

And...Wimbledon has started too....I haven't seen much of it yet....I will probably get into it towards the end of the  tournament....

Ohh and P.S.....Last week my word of the week was Naughty.....I can now say Ellie learned her lesson after her detention and has been on her best behavior all week!!

http://northumberlandmam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/naughty.html

24 comments :

  1. I am glad that Ellie has had a better week. It feels like we're a bit bombarded with sport on the tv at the moment. Well done to the girls for sports day. Have a good weekend x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought with there being no football on tv tonight all the soaps would be normal....Oh no! Eastenders was late...lol

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, what a horrible dream! ... We've also been watching the World Cup. Sad of course that England didn't make it, now Ghana (the other team we support)... Oh well. There's always the next World Cup I guess ;) #wotw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's the Euro 2016 before that....hehehe

      Delete
  3. That is one vivid dream! Supporting the Magpies is not that terrible, surely :-D #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate dreams like that! I'm supporting Argentina & glad to hear that Ellie's had a better behaved week (though I did giggle at her mischievousness last week!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still hate Argentina....After the whole Maradonna thing....
      She's been brilliant. Thanks x

      Delete
  5. So glad Ellie's been behaving this week. You must be relieved. What a nightmare you've had! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have Chile got Brazil next? Might be an issue if so! I've not got into it at all this time, though I normally do. It's still on all the time, of course, thanks to my husband, and if it's not, then golf or tennis is! Well done to the girls on Sports Day, and so pleased to hear that things are better with Ellie at school, too x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Were you eating cheese before bed...quite a dream ;-). With an American for a husband I haven't managed to escape the football yet. Though at least I only have one team to support now! EmmaK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think I was....
      Ohh Go USA! They've done well so far :) x

      Delete
  8. Busy week (and a bit of a scary dream!) #WotW
    Take care
    Lucas
    http://abstractlucas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be too much sports for me, in one week. I haven't watched any of the World Cup or Wimbledon. Don't judge me! :) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek that dream sounds awful :-( Ones like that tend to play on my mind. Well done to your girls on their sports day success! The Egg and spoon race is really tricky too. They must have great concentration skills x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that dream is awful. And now Chile's out of ht eWorld Cup too. Will you join me in cheering for the Netherlands tomorrow? #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I will be cheering for the Netherlands.....They're doing so well in the World cup :)

      Delete
  12. Now that you are writing about it that I only realized that yes it is a bit about sports lately! Who can escape the World Cup and Wimbledon (Strawberry)! Weird dream you have too. I think water means emotion but the rest I dont know anymore what they mean =P #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much sport...There is no escaping it....

      Delete