Monday 30 June 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Ahh Monday again and the weekend is over....

Most of last's week meal plan didn't happen....lol On Tuesday Stu decided to cook the Spaghetti & meatballs which were planned for Thursday.....I wasn't going to argue and on Thursday the kids had both been to after school clubs and were starving when the got in so it was sandwiches, cakes and fruit followed by a big bowl of ice cream......Friday we had a takeaway....It wasn't because I was being lazy it was because I was asked to review Takeaway.com......The review will be here tomorrow.....

We ended up not going to the fair on Saturday....The kids wanted to go to the beach instead.....We ended up with an Indians for tea. On Sunday we ended up with food from the local street fair....Chips, burgers and candyfloss....hehehe

So last weeks meal plan didn't really go to plan.....Fingers crossed for this week!!

On the menu this week we have.... 

Monday -  BLT pasta salad...
Tuesday - Hot dogs in buns...
 Wednesday - Beefburgers and Potato Pockets Filled with Baked Beans from Iceland. They are sort of hash browns with beans in the middle....Delicious!
Thursday - Scrambled egg on toast...
Friday -
Pizza puff pinwheels...
 Saturday - Pork and pineapple kebabs & Corn on the cob...
 Sunday - Salmon & potato salad... 

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky...

8 comments :

  1. Oooh I love BLT! Sounds like you had some lovely treats last week! Have a good week x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good week! Everything was delicious x

      Delete
  2. I love reading your meal plans. Pork and pineapple kebabs sound amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should make a menu plan to - but I'm such a control nut that I would like freak out if I didn't eat exactly that! Potato salad sounds soo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get like that sometimes.....I feel so disappointed with myself if it doesn't go to plan but life sometimes gets in the way x

      Delete
  4. Love the look of the pizza puff wheels will definitely have to give them a go!
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete