Tuesday 17 June 2014

Cookery Book For Girls!! - Review!!

My girls love to bake and cook....When I was offered the chance to review a book from The Works my first thought was a new cookery book for them...

I chose the book Cookery Book For Girls....


Indulge in all of the yummy cakes and bakes, afternoon snacks, desserts and delicious dishes. Use your imagination and get creative with these easy to follow recipes.

Skills to learn include making pizza dough, ice cream and a classic white sauce, with a range of recipes to build culinary confidence, beginning with simple milkshakes and progressing to baked goods. Contained in a practical ring bound volume for the kitchen and including recipes both vegetarian and meaty. 

This book is obviously aimed at girls and both my girls love it....I do too!!...It is such a cute book.....So pretty!!

All the recipes are things that children and grown up are actually likely to want to eat....The instructions simple and easy to read and my girls have had no problems understanding them....
The pictures are fantastic and when Ellie first looked through she was ohhing and ahhing over everything......Even food she usually isn't so keen on....


 This would be a great book to introduce children to cooking and baking or a lovely gift....For £2.99 it's a bargain price too!!


I was sent this book free of charge for the purpose of this review....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!!

6 comments :

  1. such a bargain and I love the mix of sweet and savoury dishes. Would make a great gift x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love this, he loves looking at new things to make #tried/tested

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a lovely book. My first job was at The Works - I loved the bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab book, something I shall certainly bear in mind for when Leah's a little older. Do you know if there is a boys version? Lewis LOVES baking with me but would want a "boys" book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see a boys book....I think there should of been one!! Their stock changes all the time though...

      Delete
  5. Whoo I agree this book is great, I brought my daughter this book earlier this year and I use it :)

    ReplyDelete