Thursday 15 May 2014

Doctor, doctor....

Stu and I were talking the other day....ITV's This Morning was on the TV and the lovely doctor Chris Steele was on....We got saying how lovely he was and I said if he was my doctor I wouldn't mind going as he was so friendly, he seemed to know what he was talking about unlike my useless doctor and just looks like one of those people who puts you instantly at ease...

That got us talking about Doctors which are on TV....We've came up with our top 5! In no particular order...

Doctor Christian Jessen!

Apart from the obvious fact that he's gorgeous and always looks as if he is going to burst out of one of his amazing shirts he too looks like he puts you at ease and is the kind of doctor who is actually interested in his patients....

Have you seen his Twitter account....I love it....Always answering endless queries with his Caps Lock on....lol Too funny!!

I can't bring myself to watch Embarrassing Bodies on CH4 though....It makes me cringe and want to slap people....lol Too embarrassed to go to their own doctor but will show their bits on tv for the whole country to see....lol

Doctor Karl Kennedy....

Doctor to the people of Erinsborough on the show Neighbours.....He's been on TV for what seems like ever....Well 20 years!! Wow!! Had some great story lines....My favourite of course his affair with his receptionist, Sarah.....I can still remember the slap Susan gave him when she found out....

Dr Ranj....

He's a real doctor.....Not just a Cbeebies presenter....lol I only realised this late last year when I saw him on a TV show giving his medical advice.....lol

In the past I have made Ellie watch 'Get Well Soon' on Cbeebies just so I can ogle Dr Ranj on screen....hehehe I do find his eyebrows very disturbing though....He's so cheery and happy.....Always puts a smile on my face!

Doctor Who....

I don't think there is any explanation needed for this one....

Doc McSuffins.... 

 The Doc is in and She'll fix you up. if your a toy then your in luck. it's ok don't be afraid the Doc really knows her stuff.....You'll be singing it all day now!
 
I wouldn't say I was a fan of Doc but Ellie loves her so much....I think I've seen each episode about 20 times and the show is taking up so much room on my Sky planner but I dare not delete them....lol

I'm happy with Ellie liking her so much....She now wants to be a doctor too....A very good role model even if she does have annoying songs...

Who's your favourite TV doctor?
 

2 comments :

  1. Have to be Dr Who! LOL
    Glad that Ellie choose a great career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law was on the last series of Supersize V Superskinny. Dr Christian read off a script.

    ReplyDelete