Thursday 17 April 2014

Peanut Hottie - Review!!

Have you heard of Peanut Hottie? I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago.
 
A delectably delicious, instantly indulgent peanut butter flavoured hot drink...All for 83 calories!!


Peanut Hottie....

Is made with real peanuts...
Is caffeine free...
Is suitable for vegetarians...
Has no artificial additives...
Has no artificial colours...
Is under 100 calories per cup...

As soon as I opened the packet I knew I was in for a treat.....The smell was amazing it smelt a lot like a rich peanut butter.....

To make this was easy enough....Add the mix out of the packet to slightly cooled boiled water and mix!


 My first thought about this drink was it seemed very sweet but that didn't put me off....I like the sweeter things in life!.....To me it tastes like watery, warm, melted peanut butter which isn't as bad as it sounds!! It tasted great and of course I had to dunk a few biscuit's in which was a lovely treat....

This would be the perfect alternative to hot chocolate on a cold day and I imagine great for baking with....Peanut butter cookies sound very tempting!!

I have since tried it with half hot chocolate powder and half Peanut Hottie....Mmmm delicious!! 

The drink is currently available at Sainsbury's & Waitrose so unfortunately I won't be buying anymore soon as I have neither stores nearby....Boo!!
Family Fever
I was sent some Peanut Hottie free of charge to try...This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own...

10 comments :

  1. I don't like peanut butter but having a drink form might be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I have been meaning to try these - they sound great, I heart peanut butter so I think I should love this

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my peanut hottie, it is delicious in cakes too! #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of peanuts so it's not going to be taking over from hot chocolate in my world ;)
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this!! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I like the sound of this as a drink, but the cookie idea sounds scrummy #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love peanut butter, this sounds amazing! Now if they could only make a peanut butter and hot chocolate in one - Drinking Reeses! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm it's certainly different, can't imagine what a hot peanut drink would taste like though to be honest ! Calling over from Tried & Tested Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to see if they have them in the stores in town, they sound delicious :)

    ReplyDelete