Monday, 17 March 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

Ahhh Monday again...They come around so quickly!!

We haven't much on this week.....Not anything I can think of anyway!!!

This week so on the menu we have...

Monday - Corned Beef Hash with Baked Beans....
Tuesday -
Fish Fingers, Chips and Beans....
Wednesday -
Chicken & Bacon Kiev's with Parmentiers Potatoes....
Thursday - Ham & Mushroom
Omelette....
Friday - Fish in butter sauce with new potatoes, peas and sweetcorn!!....
Saturday -
Chinese Fake away Sweet and sour chicken, chicken chow mein, battered king prawns, crispy chilli beef, egg fried rice, prawn crackers, prawn toasts, spring rolls, wontons. Bought from Iceland and Tesco....
Sunday - Roast Chicken dinner with all the trimmings...


As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky..
 

12 comments :

  1. Sounds delicious! I like "fake away" haha!
    Visiting from #mealplanningmonday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good fake away! The chinese sounds good, I fancy one now :-) have a lovely week #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds rather nice! I love corned beef hash, I went through a stage of craving it... and now I am again thanks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls would have it every night if they had the chance x

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of omelette for dinner, haven't had one in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a change....We haven't had one in ages x

      Delete
  5. That all sounds delicious! Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound like a week of meals I would definitely like to attend! We are big fans of doing a fake away at home :) x

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll be doing Fake Aways more....So much cheaper than real takeaways x

      Delete