Tuesday 25 February 2014

Personalised ClaireaBella Bag - Review!!

Confidence, Courage and Charisma - ClaireaBella is a way of life. Created with love, ClaireaBella was born from hopes and dreams. An eternal reflection of beauty, glamour and style - she is the twinkle in the eye of every girl and the strut in every step. She is beautiful, she is inspiring, she is... you!

I love the ClaireaBella products and when I was given the chance to receive a Personalised ClaireaBella Bag from ToxicFox to review I knew straight away who's name I was going to get put on it!! Becky's!! She adores things like this and loves a bit of sparkle!

We chose the Butterfly Polo Jute Bag.....

You can personalise your jute bag with a name and you select from 3 gorgeous butterfly colours....Pink, Blue or Yellow!!

Of course Becky chose pink!!

This cute Butterfly polo bag is the perfect size to carry all your handbag essentials. Becky is a bit young to have a proper handbag but does like something to carry all her bits and bobs about now and again.....

Each jute Bag features a “hand made with love” charm and a cute rosette bow which I think is a nice touch.....There are Swarovski elements and plenty of glitter and sparkle! Fabulous!!

The ClaireaBella polo jute bag measures 21cm wide by 15cm high with a 10cm gusset and jute handles!!

Every ClaireaBella jute bag is made to order by a trained ClaireaBella artist, and can take up to 15 working days to be dispatched......

It was worth the wait!! When it arrived we were impressed!! It has sparkle and it looked very glam!! The bag is thicker and stronger than I imagined to be....It is well made and the detail is amazing!! Becky has fallen in love with it and is now asking for a larger one for her to use for school!!


I was sent a Personalised ClaireaBella Bag for the purpose of this review....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!!

13 comments :

  1. These are so pretty, you have given me the perfect gift idea for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a lovely present idea, being personalised makes them perfect, especially for younger girls. Great that the bags are strong and durable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Very strong I was quite surprised by how well it's made :)

      Delete
  3. Love this, so pretty and personalisation is always popular isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...My girls love anything with their name on...Makes them appreciate it more...Knowing it was made especially for them :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fab bag, and love that its personalised #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure any gilrv would love one of those - very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty, I've never come across these before! My daughter would adore a bag like that, so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very pretty looking bag! My little lady is obsessed with bags - typical girl!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute and fun! I've never seen personalised jute bags before, great idea x

    ReplyDelete