Monday 10 February 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

Hello Monday!! For once I'm actually glad the weekend is over.....Just for a bit of normality and calm!! I've had another busy one...Out Saturday night to see a fab Bon Jovi tribute band....Who were of course amazing!! Such a great night....

Halfway through my first drink my dad's girlfriend rang to say they were coming for a visit...They live down in Scunthorpe and don't get to visit too often but when they do it's always short notice and sod's law it's always the day after I have a big night out..So yesterday was spent opening my Christmas presents! hehehe The kids were spoilt rotten too!! So it's been pretty hectic and I did not feel like cooking yesterday so it was Chinese for tea!

This week on the menu we have....

Monday -
Mince and dumplings...
Tuesday - Pork and apple sausages with wedges...
Wednesday -
Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans...
Thursday -
Scampi, chips and peas......
Friday - Valentines day...I don't know what we're doing yet?...
Saturday - Burgers in buns with corn on the cob...
Sunday - Roast Chicken with all the trimmings...
 
 As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

10 comments :

  1. Pork and apple sausages HELLO! Where do you get these? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tesco!! They are delicious!! http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=280002909

      Delete
  2. Mmm the sausages sound delicious! Scunthorpe? That's only down the road from me :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are....
      Scunthorpe seems a million miles from me when neither my fella or I drive!

      Delete
  3. Your weeks always sound so delicious! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had mince and dumplings for ages sounds delicious some lovely things on your menu this week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been having it about twice a month lately...lol
      Thank you x

      Delete
  5. do you do your own wedges? mine never soften up. they are an enigma to me!!

    sounds like a yummy week, have a good one :)

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cheat and use the Lightly Spiced Mccain wedges....I drizzle them with oil :)

      Delete