Thursday 30 January 2014

What I'm watching...My favourite Three!!

I watch a lot of tv....There seems to be so many great shows at the moment! Of course I am watching the soaps and The Voice but there's other shows which are a must watch each week for me....

Benefits Street - Monday - CH4 - 9pm

 
This documentary series reveals the reality of life on benefits, as the residents of one of Britain's most benefit-dependent streets invite cameras into their tight-knit community....Where 90 per cent of residents are on benefits! 

I love it....It makes my street look like paradise....lol It is truly shocking people on that street live how they do!! Children in squalor....The parents have no idea how to look after a home....drug addicts...drunks and unemployable....Shocking but it's must watch tv.....
 
The Taste! Tuesdays - Ch4 - 9pm!


Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain, Ludo Lefebvre search for the first British winner of the high stakes cooking competition where flavour is the only thing that matters!! Contestants face rounds of cookery challenges, with the sole emphasis on taste....In a twist, there are blind taste tests meaning one of the three star judges could send home one of their own acts if their dishes don't impress.

I love it....It's brilliant!! Nigella is like a mother hen....Ludo a shouty, crazy man and Anthony is so laid back the last couple of episodes drinking wine & beer...lol It's so good....Especially when the people who have been given immunity by winning a task mess up and end up in the bottom three.....

The Undateables - Thursdays - CH4 - 9pm



Looking for love can be tricky, but some find it harder than others. Add disability to the equation and it can sometimes seem almost impossible. This uplifting series follows the journeys of several extraordinary singletons as they enter the dating circuit in pursuit of love. 

This show is just so cute...I don't mean to sound patronising but it is....I do think calling it The Undateables is harsh though....They are not undateable just because of a disability!

What are you loving on TV at the moment?

6 comments :

  1. I watch benefits street, all the soaps but i am really enjoying the tomorrow people at the moment its really good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been watching benefit street and the undateables too. I've also started watching The Great Interior Design Challenge, I'm loving that at the mo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have also been wathcing benefit street and find it fascinating how most of the people stil have their kids , i loved cbb too but its finished now dont know what to watch in replacement and also waterloo road is a must watch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend not to watch a lot of telly. But I love catch up and have just watched the whole of the first episode of Nashville in a week whilst working. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit street is a good watch and is a real eye opener for people to see what a lot of people on benefits are like unfortunately they don't show how other people are on benefits like the sensible ones so maybe a follow up show would be great, I also love the undateables watched it since the first series. xx
    www.jadejourneyoflife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d not heard of The Taste, but then I don’t get to watch much TV! If you are on social media you cannot avoid reading opinions of Benefit Street, but since some were so unpleasant, they put me off watching the programme. As for the Undateables, well I may have at least of those in my house, so again, I thought this might be uncomfortable viewing. Me? I like complete escapism and am currently whiling away any spare time I have watching Blake’s 7 on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete