Tuesday 28 January 2014

The ABC's of me...

I found another Alphabet thingy! Hooray! on a blog I read called A Beautiful Heart...Another one of those getting to know you lists.....


Addictions: My electronic cigarette....

Bed size: King size....

Chore you hate: Washing the dishes....

Dogs or cats: dogs...Neither really....I wouldn't harm one I just wouldn't have them as pets....

Essential start of your day: Checking my emails....

Favorite color: Purple....

Gold or silver: Gold....

Height: 5'6" and a half!....

Instruments you play (or have played): I used to play the piano but not very well and at school the recorder....

Jobs titles you've had: Mother, Stable-hand, Kitchen Assistant, Production line worker, Cleaner and Barmaid....

Keep-sake: A teddy I've that was made for my before I was born....

Live: Ashington, Northumberland.

Mum’s name: Patricia....

Nickname: Kimmer....

Overnight hospital stays: Plenty....When I broke my leg falling off a horse, when I had my appendix out, when I fell down the stairs when I was 3 and broke my arm, when I had my girls by c-section and that's about it I think....

Pet peeve: People not cleaning up their dogs mess....

Quote from a movie: I don't care if he's Muhammad "I'm hard" Bruce Lee. You can't change fighters - From Snatch....OR I see pride, I see power, I see a bad ass mother who don't no crap off nobody - From Cool Runnings....

Right or left handed: Right handed....

Siblings: 1 Younger brother....

Time you wake up: As soon as the kids are up and wake me up but term time usually about 7.10am....

Uncertainty: I'm never uncertain about anything....

Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower, Broccoli & Cabbage....

What makes you run late: My girls...lol

X-rays you’ve had done: Teeth, Arms, Legs, Neck, Feet, Hands...Just about everything...I think my head is the only thing which hasn't been X-rayed...lol 

Yummy food you make: Cakes....

Zoo animal: The monkeys....So cute & funny!!

6 comments :

  1. Fun and the post I linked up to #allaboutyou is 20 funny things about me-nice to find out more about each other-so need a king or make that a queen size bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to find out more about you i have broken a few bones thanks to my horse lol,I always have to check my emails first thing and my fav colour is also purple lol :-) Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep-sake: A teddy I've that was made for my before I was born.... Ooh mine is a cuddly lion that was made for me before I was born, spooky!! Thanks so much for linking up to #AllAboutYou, just off to pin this post now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, such a fun post and perfect to link up to #AllAboutYou! Thanks so much, hope to see you back on Tuesday x

    Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, stealing it! ;)

    Stella and myself have the pet peeve of other people not picking up their dogs' mess, it makes us look bad! There seems to be a habit too lately of picking it up but hanging it in a tree! What is wrong with people??!!

    Great list x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic idea - must do one at some point! Also want to do my Room 101s. Lovely to find out more about you :) Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete