Monday 27 January 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday



I'm a bit late in posting this....Better late than never though!! This morning I was Spreading a little happiness!

Last weeks meal plan went smoothly....This week I've heard we're forecast snow so there will be a lot of hearty, filling meals to warm us up!!

This week on the menu we have....

Monday - Corned Beef hash & Baked beans.....
Tuesday - Lasagne and garlic bread...
Wednesday - Sweetcorn Fritters....
Thursday - Chicken Casserole & dumplings....
Friday - Hot dogs in buns and fries....
Saturday - Chicken Fajitas....
Sunday - Sausage and Mash Pie....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

3 comments :

  1. You are so organised, I'm impressed. I work day to day with whatever is in my freezer and what my commitments are each day. Bon appetit as they say and wrap up warm this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh well done you, so organised and loving the sound of your foodie week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My chicken casserole went totally wrong!! How the hell did I mess it up!? Lol xx

    ReplyDelete