Monday 20 January 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

Ahh Monday again...Last week seemed such a long week! We were glad for the weekend to come as we were all so tired....The meal plan went to plan until we got to the weekend...We had a Chinese Saturday night....Been a long time since we treated ourselves to one so we stuffed ourselves silly!!....Sweet & sour chicken balls, chicken chow mein, spring rolls, prawn toast, chips, spare ribs, house special fried rice, Chicken with Pineapple & prawn crackers....lol Delicious! Of course Stu & I had it for lunch on Sunday too so we ended up not having the Chicken dinner as planned....Oops!

This week on the menu we have...

Monday -
Roast chicken, mash, swede, parsnips, stuffing, peas, carrots, yorkshire puddings and loads of gravy.....
Tuesday - Bubble and Squeak...
Wednesday - Quiche & salad...
Thursday - Corned beef pie, chips and beans...
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Prawn cocktail salad with some lovely brown bread...
Sunday - Sausage Casserole...

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky..
 

20 comments :

  1. I love prawn cocktail #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love bubble and squeak! I haven't had it in ages! Have a lovely, yummy week x #MealPlanningMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of prawn cocktail - can I have some? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course....hehehe I always make too much x

      Delete
  4. I haven't made a corned beef pie in ages! May find that on my plan in the next few weeks ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner tonight sounds lovely! Prawn Cocktail is one of my favourite foods, yum! :) Have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunday gets my vote! I am definitely not organised enough even to plan for 2 days let along a whole week! These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to be but I've found it saves money and there is less waste!! x

      Delete
  7. You've made me want prawn cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, we've got sausage casserole too this week. It's so comforting isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the sound of corned beef pie. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had a chinese for ages.

    ReplyDelete