Monday 6 January 2014

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm back to meal planning....I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! 
 
Over Christmas we ate so much junk food and rubbish I have been craving proper meals....We have been living off processed junk food & takeaways....I haven't shopped properly or had any organization since a few days before Christmas....I need some order!! I need proper home cooked food!!
 
This week on the menu we have... 

Monday - Chicken Curry and rice....
Tuesday -
Sausage Casserole with mash and veg...
Wednesday -
Tomato Soup with Sausage rolls to dip in....
 Thursday - Tuna Pasta Bake....
Friday - Home made Fish & chips....
Saturday - Homemade Pizza and cakes for after....I'm having a baking day with the kids....
Sunday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky..

8 comments :

  1. LOVE the Tomato soup with Sausage Rolls to dip in. My daughter would think she had died and gone to heaven if you served her up that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound great, nice and balanced and not boring at all :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuna Pasta Bake sounds lovely as does the Tomato Soup with Sausage Rolls.......hmmmm will have to give that a try sometime :). xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Saturday sounds fab!! I need to do homemade pizza with the littlest, I'm sure she'd love assembling it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea with soup! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mealplan sounds great - it's so nice to get back to 'normal food' after Christmas, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've said I'm going to meal plan more this year and shop more wisely! Pulled pork sandwiches sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up to #mealplanningmonday! Tomato soup and sausage rolls?! Man I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete