Monday 18 November 2013

The A – Z Of Me....

The lovely Gina over at Cold Tea & Smelly Nappies tagged me in this Meme....It's harder then it looks to think of 26 things about yourself! lol 


So here it is....

A is for.....Accident Prone....Yes that's me....If I can hurt myself I will....It's never anything serious like broken bones but if there's something to trip over I'll trip or something to drop I'll drop it....

B is for.....Bessie and the Zinc Buckets.....My favourite local band....A rockabilly band which sing covers of just about any song you shout up at them including Spice girls, Scooby Doo theme & Gangnam style...lol

C is for....CHUF!! A Charity close to my heart....They raise money to buy equipment, facilities, aftercare and research for the Children's Heart Unit and the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at the Freeman Hospital

D is for....Dad! I love my dad! He lives miles from me...I don't see him often enough but make sure to speak to him everyday....I'm so happy he's found love again!!

E is for....Eating! I love eating....Probably too much....lol 

F is for....Friends! I have 4 close girly friends...They're all crazy but I love them....

G is for....Glasses! I should wear glasses for watching the tv but I don't....I didn't like the way my eyelashes touched the lenses...It annoyed me...

H is for....Holiday! I need one....I have never been on holiday since my 18th birthday.....I'm 34 now!!

I is for....Ice! I don't like ice in my drinks.....If I am served a drink with ice in I will remove it before I drink up...

J is for....Jeremy Kyle! My guilty pleasure....9.25am each morning I watch it....If I know I'm not going to be in to watch it I will record it....The only place you'll see a six month old baby with more teeth than their parents....

K is for....Kim!! That's me! Just Kim....Not Kimberly, Kimmy, Kimbo.....Just Kim....hehehe

L is for.....Love! I love my fella, my family and my friends....
 
M is for.....Money!! Never have enough of it and when I do I seem to spend it too quickly...

N is for.....Neighbours! I cannot stand mine....They haven't lived here long but in the short time they have the man has done certain things which I haven't agreed with....It will be the topic of a blog post one day....lol

O is for.....Oranges! I hate them.....Well fresh ones the ones you peel....I don't like the texture or feel of them....I love orange juice or anything else orange....Hmmm like Terrys Chocolate Oranges! Yum!!

P is for.....Poundland! My favourite shop ever....I can't go in there without buying something....Even if I don't need it!

Q is for.....Quiet! I'm a quiet person....I'm so shy it's horrible....

R is for.....Reality TV!! I'm a sucker for it! I think I watch just about every reality show going...

S is for.....Stu! My fella, other half, my man!

T is for.....Tired! I am always tired....I never have enough sleep....My own fault there is always one more tweet to reply to one more competition to enter or one more life on Candy Crush to use....

U is for.....UGG Boots!! I have never seen the attraction....Yes they look cosy and warm but remind me too much of slippers to take them seriously as outdoor shoes....

V is for....Vanilla Ice Cream! May be boring but it is my favourite flavour....

W is for.....Wine! My alcoholic drink of choice!

X is for.....X-Rays! I've had too many to count....The joys of many horse riding accidents when I was younger....I would love to see my medical records just to see how many broken bones I've actually had!!

Y is for.....Young! I feel young and I look it....I can't buy alcohol in most supermarkets without being id'd...lol

Z is for.....Zombies! I'm a huge fan of the Walking Dead and I know I could survive a zombie apocalypse!!
                       

5 comments :

  1. Great answers, thank you for joining in. I also get ID'd whenever I buy alcohol. it's starting to get really annoying. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your A to Z!

    I too am a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead, it's the best program ever and I am slightly in love with Rick. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm more of a Daryl lover....Rick annoys me....hehehe

      Delete
  3. Wow! We're huge rockabilly fans! There's so much going on in your area (we're from Durham initially) but nothing here in East Yorkshire. These guys sound great! Fab list xx

    ReplyDelete