Friday 22 November 2013

The next artist I'd like to see...

I love music and I love finding new artists to listen too...

If I asked you "Do you know who was the first act to perform at the opening ceremony at the 2012 London Olympics?" 

Would you know?


 I knew it was a man called Frank.....It wasn't until recently that I discovered who he was!!

Frank Turner!! He is an English folk/punk singer-songwriter from Hampshire. Initially the vocalist of post-hardcore band Million Dead after they parted ways he decided to explore a different world focusing on his love of folk and country with acoustic guitar being his guiding force....I really like this type of music and find it incredibly easy to listen to....



From what I have heard from Frank Turner and his band The Sleeping Souls I would love to get some Frank Turner Tickets and see him and his band in concert....He is performing next February at the O2 Arena.....

I was just reading up about the O2 Arena....I have always wanted to visit but living up here in the North East it's difficult and could prove very costly to travel to London and then there's finding babysitters.....

Everything sounds so fabulous and glam at the O2...I love the sound of the Blueroom bar...A VIP bar exclusive to O2 customers attending events at The O2 arena....That's me in!! I didn't realise there was so much choice when it comes to Bars and Restaurants....I certainly don't think I'd go hungry or thirsty there....hehehe

2 comments :

  1. Sounds great - although I am so bad at recognizing names and bands...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Kim - I love discovering new bands and artists too. Talking about the olympics opening ceremony has got me wanting to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete