Monday 18 November 2013

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday



Ahhh Monday again!! Only five more Mondays before Christmas I think...lol How scary is that!! Exciting though....Especially since I've nearly finished the present buying....Phew! I'm so relieved....

This week on the menu we have... 

Monday - Chicken and Sweetcorn Pie....
Tuesday - Bacon and fried egg sandwiches....
Wednesday - Baked potatoes with toppings....
Thursday - It's my Birthday! So who knows? I'm certainly not cooking though!!....
Friday - Tuna Meatballs and pasta...
Saturday - Pizza....
Sunday - Pork Stir Fry....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky..

6 comments :

  1. Christmas is certainly creeping up on us isn't it, I'm so excited but I really need to get the shopping done! Your week sounds delicious, happy birthday for Thursday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for Thursday i might not be online so best say it now lol.And i will join you for Tuesday sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for Thursday! Hope you get spoiled rotten :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is flying up isn't it! Which also means my son is about to be 16 *sob*.

    Great meal plan though! I'm coming for bacon and egg sarnies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday for Thursday, hope you get treated to tea out

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great meal plan!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete