Saturday 2 November 2013

LowLow Snack Packs! - Review!

I was lucky enough to be sent some of the New LowLow Snack packs to try! When they arrived I think the delivery driver was a bit puzzled....He said 'you really must like these?' I said I don't know I've never tried them....hehehe I left him looking even more puzzled...

There is everything you need for a tasty snack in a LowLow Snack Pack. 5 slices of cheese...Multigrain toast and delicious chutney or relish depending on which flavour your get....
I like that fact everything is sat in it's own compartment which prevents the biscuits going soggy and the dip covering everything before the package is open.

The three delicious flavours are.....

Caramelised Onion Chutney...


Sweet Tomato Relish...


Red Pepper and Onion Chutney...


They arrived just as I was about to make lunch so the girls and I decided to give them a try instead of a boring sandwich....

The toasts were nice taste and texture, nice and crunchy and without falling to pieces on first bite....

The mature cheese slices were better then I expected them be....You would never even know that they are 1/3 reduced fat! Not at all crumbly or rubbery as is the norm with reduced fat cheese...

I first tried the Caramelised Onion Chutney variety....The chutney looks a lot like Branston Pickle but tastes sweeter which I really liked.....It went well with the cheese and  multigrain toasts...

The girls tried one of the other flavours each.....Sweet Tomato Relish for Becky and Red Pepper and Onion Chutney for Ellie...They wolfed them down within 5 minutes....Asking for another so they swapped flavours and ate them too....

 It is a nice sized portion for a snack, not enough for a lunch on it's own - so the snack pack labelling is spot on.....Over all I really liked this product. Great tasting, a nice size...you get just the right amount so you don't have lots of waste...

My only negative thing to say is that the spoon/fork is the same black colour as the packaging and I had ate half of everything before I even realised it was there....

I was sent a selection of the LowLow Snack Packs free of charge to try....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment