Thursday 21 November 2013

35 Things to do before I'm 35!!

 Happy Birthday to me!! Yay!! 34 today and no I don't feel any older then I did yesterday...It did get me thinking...Next year I'll be 35 and there are so many things I need to do & want to do....This next year will be the year I get things done!!


So here it is....35 things I want to do before I'm 35!! I think they are all do-able....

1. Have a family holiday! We've never had one...
2. Have a decent hair cut & my hair dyed in a proper hairdressers....Been too long since I had it done professionally!
3. Be debt free....
4. Sit down and watch the Twilight films....
5. Go to the doctors about my back....
6. Buy a proper cookery book and cook some meals from it....
7. Visit a castle....
8. Have a night out with just Stu & I....We're due one....We never go out just the two of us....
9. Go on a bike ride....
10. Get a Subway....Nope! I've never had one!
11. Have a manicure....Never had one of those either!
12. Go to the cinema....Last film I saw at a cinema was Titanic so that gives you an idea how long ago my last visit was....lol
13. Get a passport....
14. Take more photos....
15. Have a soak in the bath without any interruptions....
16. Decorate my bedroom....
17. Go down a dress size....
18. Walk in the rain and jump in all the puddles....
19. Sing at Karaoke....
20. Have a romantic night in with Stu....
21. Get a tattoo....
22. Try a Gin & Tonic....Nope never tried one!
23. Be all modern and get a smart phone....
24. Ride a roller coaster....
25. Have a garden that I keep things alive in....
26. Go horse riding....
27. Get served alcohol in Asda and not be asked for ID....
28. Donate blood....
29. Send out Christmas cards on time....
30. Go abroad....
31. Get a provisional driving licence & start driving lessons....
32. Dye my hair pink....
33. Take the girls swimming....
34. Get my laptop fixed or even get a new one....
35. Finish next years Christmas shopping by my birthday this time next year....

11 comments :

  1. Happy birthday :)

    Have fun doing that list & good luck especially with driving lessons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hun! I am totally with you on Number 15!, I get an audience every time no matter how much I creep upstairs lol!. Have a great Day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab list I hope you get to tick of all of things! Definitey watch all of the Twilight films and definitely go on holiday (we did this for the frst time earlier in the year and it was amazing)! Maybe you could write some follow up posts and let us know how you get on? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too!! Yes I will be writing a follow up post :D x

      Delete
  4. Love this list! Definitely a few on there I could probably try harder to achieve too. Make sure you clear an entire day for the Twilight films, they take a while but are worth it.
    I also want a tattoo, but I'm too much of a wuss. You think after 29hrs of labour nothing would scare me but the idea of tattoo scares the life out of me haha.
    Look forward to hearing how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same when it comes to tattoos....I'm terrified of it hurting though...lol Stupid to say after having two kids! hehehe

      Delete
  5. Hi Kim, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great time. I really like like so was thinking: If you are going to do Subway you must try the meatball sub on italian bread, delish! Also make sure your G&T is made of good quality Gin as it will make a huge difference. Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lovely day!
      Sounds delicious! I will get one eventually....lol

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday :) I like your list, it's achievable and I think it's a great idea, I've been meaning to write one for ages but keep putting it off! And I can't believe that you have never been on a family holiday. Having an uninterrupted bath may be a bit ambitious though! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Most of the points you make I can really relate, we seem to have a lot in common, however, the one thing we certainly don't have in common is the old G&T, have to admit I've had quite a few of those! x

    ReplyDelete