Sunday, 13 October 2013

My funny girls....

I'm a bit slow when it comes to gadgets and the kids toys...Things like the tablet & Nintendo DS.....I just to say know how to use the DS....The tablet I don't have a clue...lol

I have only just realised (thanks to Ellie telling me) that there is a memory card in the DS which saves the pictures they take...I can take that card....Put it in the laptop and have a proper look at them....Who'd of thought....lol

Some of the pictures were absolutely hilarious!!
The kids just being kids.....



It was certainly a magic moment for me seeing all the photos I've never seen before.... 

 

19 comments :

  1. Hehe - love those, z does this on the iPad and then makes me do it with him. We have lots of photos with our tongues out and teeh showing and fake frowns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing transformations! Lots of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that with my phone sometimes and think they do a pretty neat job of the photo's they have taken x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I regularly get a shock when I pick up my iPad after the kids have been using it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they really enjoy messing around with the photos. Mine haven't discovered the joys of altering the picture yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! You could use these pics for a scary Halloween collage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL there are some great photos there! Isn't it scary when your children know more about technology than you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! Bethany does the same thing on hers and they do make me laugh!! lol

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab pictures! And nice to hear someone else is a complete technophobe like me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny indeed and clever photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kids like taking all sorts of kooky photos and videos on my iPad.
    #magicmoment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! They clearly had lots of fun taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, kids take the funkiest pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab pics, and yes, the kids definitely know more than us at times!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some really funny photos. I know Ethan does this with the iPad, I haven't gone through those either yet x

    ReplyDelete
  16. My nephew is always distorting our faces, making us old, fat or bald. It's lovely! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My iPad is full of funny pics like this too!

    ReplyDelete