Thursday 26 September 2013

Top Toys - Christmas 2013

I know it's probably too early to mention the 'C' word but it's coming and we have to start thinking about it!

Earlier in the week Toys R Us announced it’s twenty terrific toys which are set to become 2013 biggest sellers!!

There are quite a few toys which my two already have on their lists....That doesn't mean they are getting everything they ask for though....It would take me a year to pay for it if they had their way....lol


 Angry Birds™ Star Wars® Telepods
Hasbro Chasin’ Cheeky
Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker
Disney Infinity Starter Pack
Doc McStuffins Doctor’s Bag Set
Flutterbye Flying Fairy
FURBY™ Boom
HolograFX
Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera


Skylanders SWAP Force™
NERF N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike
LEGO® City Coast Guard Patrol
Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker
Monster High 13 Wishes Dolls
RoboFish & FishBowl
Monopoly® Empire


Kurio® 7S Tablet
LeapPad™ Ultra

And of course the new Playstation®4 (PS4™) & the Xbox™ One


What do you think? Will any be brought by Santa for your children?

8 comments :

  1. My son has plenty of the top toys on his list too, Both boys want a Xbox one each and my hubby a PS4,

    http://umeandthekids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so many cool toys - hard to pick a favourite! I really fancy trying disney infinity, thats as much for me as for the kids ;) lol
    we do have monopoly empire already and that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of those robofish, I was just commenting on another blog about how my kids want a fish but we have cats not to mention my phobia of fish (am ok with tiny gold fish though lol)
    Fab post, thanks for sharing x

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/jewel-candle-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got a few of the items as well. We are already preparing for Christmas lol, I have a feeling it'll be over shopping on sale toys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year will probably the last year that I'm in charge of the Christmas list! won't be getting any of those.

    ReplyDelete