Tuesday 27 August 2013

Fantasy Dinner Party.....

I've often thought about the age old question....If you were to hold a dinner party and could invite any famous/historical figures dead or alive who would be you're guests....


 I've narrowed it down to 6 people.....I've picked people who I like and I think would be great guests!!

Jimmy Carr....

I think Jimmy Carr is hilarious! 
He has the ability to make me laugh and then recoil in disgust in the same joke....He's so offensive and to be honest just says sometimes what we're just thinking!! I think at a dinner party he would be a fun guest....Make me laugh and cause controversy at the same time...

Karl Pilkington....

That guy off the tv show An idiot abroad...My fella says I'm a female version of him! Never getting really excited about anything....He saw the Great Wall of China and said It’s not a Great Wall. It’s an alright wall. It’s the Alright Wall of China.....I can so relate to him....hehehe

Freddie Mercury....

The party needs music and it was hard choice to make between Freddie Mercury & Jon Bon Jovi but Freddie won this time....I've always found Freddie so interesting and fascinating....He is such a legend in the music industry and maybe he could sing a few of Queens songs....

Mick Foley....

The WWE (Wrestling) Hardcore Legend...I've read all his books, seen the dvds and he seems a genuine, nice, lovable, teddy-bear of a man...The stories he could tell would keep me amused for hours....
 
Sharon Osbourne

Ahhh Got to have a woman as a guest and what a woman she is!! She says what she thinks, she so loyal to her family and has been through so much eg, cancer, almost being killed by husband, kids in rehab etc....When I'm 60 I want to be just like her.....
 
Gordon Ramsay

Someone has to cook and tell every one to eff off at the end of the night Gordon 'effing' Ramsay would be perfect for this....At least no one would dare complain about the food....hehehe

So who would be your fantasy dinner party guests?

2 comments :

  1. John Lennon
    Sid James
    Kenneth Williams
    Elizabeth Taylor
    Richard Burton
    Michael Caine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I really like Jimmy Carr too
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete