Wednesday 7 August 2013

Always Infinity - Review

Most woman have periods and some people use tampons others use pads....I use pads...I don't really have a usual brand I use whatever is on offer....I despise having periods!! I don't have then very often with having the contraceptive implant in my arm I can easily go six months without one but when the period does come I can be on for anything up to two weeks....Grrr!

So when I was sent some of the Always Infinity to try I thought why not....They can't be any worse the the one's I'd been using.....


NEW Always Infinity is a breakthrough in monthly protection. Unlike regular pads that contain mostly fluff, Always Infinity is the first pad made from Infinicel, a revolutionary liquid that forms the pad's unique foam core.

Always Infinity can absorb up to 10x its weight, and twice as much as you may need, yet you barely feel it. It is so thin and flexible that it actually moulds to your body (similar to memory foam). It’s like a second skin so you might even forget you’re wearing it.....


Well I had a period and gave these a try!! I love them.....
With how thin it was I didn't think it would be so good but I was wrong....

In addition to being amazingly absorbent, infinity pads are shockingly thin and flexible. You will probably forget you even have one on....There's enough stick to keep them in place and they are long and wide enough to stop any leaks....

Even with the night time one's it doesn't feel like you are wearing one....I wasn't worried about waking up on a morning and there being leakage on the bed sheets...It gave me a sense of security that other pads don't give me!

One last thing I've noticed is they don't irritate you like all other pads out there....These are not scented!!!

These get the thumbs up from me!!

The only negative I can think of is the price....
At the moment Tesco is selling them at £3.00 for 10 normal one's or £3.00 for 8 night time one's which I think is very expensive if you have periods every month...

I was sent 3 packets of the NEW Always Infinity free of charge to try....This is my honest review....All thoughts and opinions are my own!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment