Sunday, 28 July 2013

Skoda Giant Man-Buggy!!

Skoda has unveiled the giant man-buggy - a king sized buggy that is billed as the ultimate accessory for new dads....


A new survey from Skoda revealed that two thirds of dads admitted they would spend more time pushing baby if they had access to a higher spec and more stylish buggy.

Their design team were set the challenge to make a buggy with the same high spec and high end qualities of the new Octavia vRS Skoda car and the result is a remarkable baby carriage: standing two metres high, the buggy comes complete with wing mirrors, hydraulic suspension, 20 inch alloy wheels, oversized brake callipers, anti-stress grips and a headlamp beam for night walks. Tots lucky enough to be carried on board can look forward to “sports-style upholstery” and “adjustable lumbar support”.



 I wonder if it actually folds up to fit in the new Skoda Car....lol

I think it's a great bit of fun!! My fella would of loved one....

What do yo think?

7 comments :

  1. It will be heavy and hard to push for a start and would need to be electric powered defeating the point of it being a push chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was only meant to be a bit of fun...

      Delete
  2. Oh my word, someone's enjoyed themselves designing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it looks like a tank. Not for me, but then I guess I am not a target buyer. In fact those wheels look slightly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this is for real! But the big boys would definitely love it, though it would have to be parked in the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how mad is that?? My hubby wld love it, slightly unpractical for fitting in the boot though! x

    ReplyDelete