Thursday, 2 May 2013

Approved Food.....Great site!!


Sometimes I'm a bit slow at finding great websites...The world and his wife seem to be using Approved Foods and I'd heard great things about it so thought I'd give it a try....

Basically they are online sellers of clearance food and drink....Yes they sell foods close to there use by date but a lot of it has a few months left & the stuff I bought will be used near enough straight away!! 

They sell all sorts....Groceries, household products, things for pets, health & beauty products and gifts!!!

Here is some of the things I ordered and what they would cost in Asda!! 

Aunt Bessies Moist Carrot Loaf Cake - 2 for £1.60 or £1.98 each from Asda....
Johnsons Baby Shampoo No More Tangles - 2 for £1.40 or £1.50 each at Asda....
Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes x20 - 99p per pack or  £2.98 each from Asda
Kelloggs Rice Krispies Cereal Snack Pot - 10 for £1
Heinz Classic Vegetable Soup - 3 for 99p or 89p each from Asda....
Cadbury Creme Eggs - 6 for 99p
Harry Hills Whopping Great Joke Book - 49p 
Enliven Hair Gel Wet 500ml - 3 for 99p or £1 each from Poundland...
Lucozade Energy Original - 4 for £1.20 or 94p each from Asda....
Powerade Berry and Tropical Flavour Isotonic Drink - 3 for £1.20 or 1.18 each from Asda....
 I got lots of other stuff too...My order was £20.10 plus the £5.25 for delivery.....I ended up saving £43.61!! Wowzer!!

I will be using this site again....Delivery can take up to 1 week but I ordered on Friday lunchtime and it arrived lunchtime on Wednesday....For none essential things with that amount of money saved I don't think it's a problem at all!! 

It was all packed really well & I was kept updated as to where it was everything from it being processed, getting picked, packed and then dispatched.....I also got a text message at about 9am telling me my delivery would be here between 12.34 & 13.34....It was!! 

A fab service!! I can highly recommend!!

3 comments :

  1. I love Approved Foods - it really is a fantastic site. I get a shop there about once a month and it gives us all kinds of interesting bargains and new things to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we'll be using it about once a month too....It's my new fave site at the moment...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly lost an hour browsing through, haha :)

    ReplyDelete