Monday 8 April 2013

Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday



It's Monday again!! Last weeks meal plan didn't go too astray despite the kids been off school.....They're still off this week and I've had enough of eating what they want to so it's back to my choices for this week...hehehe What a nasty mam I am but there's only so much I can take of boring, normal food as the girls call it....

Monday -  Bangers & Mash....
Tuesday - Citrus Chicken & Brocolli stir fry....Found HERE!
Wednesday - Peri Peri Chicken with Chips & Peas....
Thursday - Baked potatoes with whatever toppings the kids want..Probably beans and cheese or Tuna....
Friday - Homemade Fish & Chips...
Saturday - Beef & Bean Burritos....Found HERE!!
Sunday - Chicken Casserole, Mash & Veg...
As always I've joined in with the wonderful At Home With Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky.

4 comments :

  1. Nice meal plan. Hope they enjoyed the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm this is making me hungry! xx

    Laura-
    fairywingsandpinkthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a delicious week! I love peri peri chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely meals, love the sound of the peri peri chicken and bean burritos. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete