Thursday, 25 April 2013

Super Sweet Blogger Award!

The lovely CJ over at A Mummy's View has really made me smile....She was nice enough to nominate me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award!! ....Thank you very much!! Check out her blog...It's fab!!


Having received the award here are the official rules of what I have to do next.....

1  Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you...
2  Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back...
3 Answer the “Super Sweet” questions...
4  Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (award 13 blogs), link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. It’s ok if you don’t have 13 blogs to nominate, just share the love!...
5  Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere....

Super Sweet Questions:

Cookies or Cake?
Most definitely cake!! It doesn't really matter what type...Chocolate, carrot, crispie, or sponge....lol As long as it's cake...I will eat cookies at a push but only if I can dip them in a cup of tea...hehehe

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate of course....I'm not actually that keen on Vanilla....The smell puts me off...

What is your favorite sweet treat?
Haribo sweets....Especially the Starmix one's....
 
When do you crave sweet things the most?
Mostly in the evening....When the kids are in bed!

If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Sweetiepie!

And the nominees are…













  

1 comment: