Wednesday 10 April 2013

Friends....

Once upon a time in 1993 there was a comedy show about six twenty-something friends who lived in New York City and drank coffee at local beanerie. The show was called 'Insomnia Café,' the name of the hangout.

When the show debuted on September 22, 1994, the coffee shop was called Central Perk, the writers had shortened the second title of the show from 'Friends Like Us' to 'Friends' and despite mixed reviews, the world fell in love with Joey, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe and Ross.


I can watch Friends over and over again....I have...lol I always seem to catch at least a couple of episodes a week....

Comedy Central are showing there top 50 Episodes of Friends at the moment and it got me thinking....

I don't think I could pick one single episode which is my favorite...I have a lot of episodes which I love my top three are...

The One Where No One's Ready
Ross frantically tries to get everyone ready for his museum function - but Joey and Chandler fight over chairs and clothes. Monica hears an old message from Richard and thinks it might be new so she leaves him a message, but ends up making things progressively worse. Phoebe's dress gets dirty and Rachel can't decide what to wear so Ross loses his temper with her. The best bit for me is where Joey goes and wears all of
Chandler's clothes....It cracked me up!!

The One with the Thanksgiving Flashbacks
Thanksgiving episodes were always good on 'Friends,' but this was the best. All the flashbacks were great, but none funnier than the Ross and Chandler going to the Gellers for Thanksgiving twice. In the first, Monica's heart is broken. In the second, Chandler loses a toe. So funny!! And the reason Monica lost weight & became a chef!!

The One with the Embryos
This should have been called "The One with the Contest." Monica and Rachel bet that they know Chandler and Joey better than Chandler and Joey know them. At stake was the fate of Monica and Rachel's apartment. I can't actually remember what happens with
Phoebe.....lol

Do you watch Friends? Do you love it too?

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE Friends! I never get bored of watching it, no matter how many times I've seen all the episodes! I wish they'd do a reunion show!

    Theyve just opened up a central perk in Liverpool which is an exact replica of the one in the show, I love it! :)

    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh would be great....Just one more episode to see how they all are now...lol
      That sounds fab the central perk in Liverpool!!

      Delete